To enjoy the long summer nights in your garden or at your terrace, all you need are your beloved ones and a table that is full of refreshing finger-food.
Today I will share a great recipe with its bright colors and balanced flavors to pamper your family and friends: The shrimps with two different dipping sauce, namely avocado and red beetroot.
Ingredients:(For 6-8 pax)
– 300 gr shrimps (uncooked&peeled)
– 2-3 cloves of garlic
– 1 tablespoon sesame
– A handful of fresh basil leaves
– 1 big or 2 medium size avocado
– 2 boiled red beetroots (small or medium size)
– ½ lemon
– ½ lime
– 5 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 coffeespoon ground black pepper
– 1 coffee-spoon Tabasco sauce
– ½ cup mineral water
– Finely chop the garlic. Pour 2 table spoons oliveoil into a non-stick pan. When oil is heated, add the garlic and shrimps, cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Add sesame and cook for another 5 minutes.
– Put peeled and de-seeded avocado, zest and juice of half lime, fresh basil leaves, 2 table spoons olive oil and salt into the food processor and blend it until it gets the texture of purée. Add 1/2 cup of mineral water and mix it with the purée. The dipping sauce is ready.
– Put boiled red beetroot, 1 coffee spoon tabasco sauce, 1 coffee spoon black pepper, juice of half lemon and some salt into food processor, blend it until it becomes purée, the dipping sauce is ready.
– Pierce 2 shrimps with a mini wooden skewer (You can place basil leaves in between two shrimps)
– Pour the avocado and beetroot dipping sauces into shot glasses. Serve the mini shrimp skewers by placing them on the shot glasses.